The quickest way to report a repair is via your online account.
Report a repair
- Please give as much detail as you can to help us to plan your repair.
- You can report details, upload images and schedule appointments through our online form.
- We aim to do repairs at a time that's convenient. We'll do our best to accommodate your preferred times.
Before you start
You should know that:
- some minor repairs are your responsibility. Check whether the repair is your responsibility.
- you need to pay for repairs caused by accidental damage, misuse or neglect.
- if you’re elderly or disabled then you can use a handy person service to get free help with smaller repairs
An emergency repair is any problem that could be a security risk or cause harm to you, another person or to your property.
All emergency repairs need to be reported by phone.
Please call us immediately on 0845 850 9571. This line is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Emergency repairs that should be reported immediately include:
- Gas leaks
- Uncontainable water leaks
- Complete loss of heating and hot water
- Electrical or fire risk
- Property security
If you smell gas you must not try to report it online. You should follow our advice on gas and electrical safety.