Some services are provided by us. We also work with a range of partners who are able to offer specialist support.
We support a wide range of people who need help to gain - or regain - their independence:
- People with physical disabilities
- Older people
- People with mental health needs
- People with learning disabilities
- Young people leaving care and those setting up home for the first time
- People with alcohol and/or substance misuse problems
- People fleeing domestic violence
- Homeless people in temporary accommodation
- Other people who need support to live independently.
- Stay independent: self-contained apartments with lounge, kitchen, bedroom and private bathroom.
- Purpose-built apartments: designed to meet your needs now and in the future.
- Stay local: our developments are in the heart of communities - so you can stay close to friends and family.
- 24-hour assistance: access assistance anytime by calling our customer service centre.
- Assistance: in some locations we'll also be able to help you access the best local services including healthcare, leisure and social activities.