Our colleagues at Places Leisure are passionate about helping local communities stay physically active and emotionally engaged in fitness, sport and wellbeing.
As part of this commitment, from 1 July 2019 Places for People Homes customers can get active for less, with 20%* off an Adult Premium Membership at Places Leisure centres across the UK.
To access the offer, all you need to do is find your local leisure centre, then visit or contact the centre quoting ‘Places Homes’.
On your first visit, please bring along with you a copy of a Tenancy Agreement, lease or rent statement to claim your pass.
About the offer
The discount is available on Premium Memberships at Places Leisure centres. With a premium membership you will get access to the unlimited access to gym swimming and classes at the Places Leisure Centre nearest you.
- Unlimited use of gym, swim and classes
- Up to 4, free Jr memberships (0 – 15 yrs.)
- Your Journey – 3 free one-to-one sessions with a member of the fitness team
- Places Locker – our app for quick online booking, track your moves, join challenges, download programmes and more
- 14 days' advanced booking
- Free use of SWIMTAG – wearable technology to track your swim performance and stroke
*To be eligible for this discount, the following criteria apply:
- The offer is open to all customers of Places for People Homes, Derwent Living, Cotman, Chorus Homes and Living+, including leaseholders and shared ownership customers.
- You'll need to produce a copy of your Tenancy Agreement, lease or rent statement (downloadable online and sent annually to all renters) as proof of eligibility. You can download a copy of your rent statement through online services.
- Proof of eligibility will be required at the start of the membership and then on every 12-month anniversary.
- We want to help as many people as possible to get active, so this offer is available for the whole family or anyone registered at your address.
- Household members will need to produce further documentation that links them to the address.